This guide will show you step-by-step how to change a user name or password in the video recorder. You are not able to change the user name of default system users, but can change the password. The requirements for setting a new password are as listed below:
- At least 8 characters long
- At least one lower case letter, e.g. "a"
- At least one upper case letter, e.g. "A"
- At least one number, e.g. "1"
- At least one symbol, e.g. "!"
Step 1. From the main menu, select System
Step 2. Select Account ➞ Click on the Modify icon to change user name and password
Step 3. Click on the User Name drop-down menu and choose User Name to modify
Step 4. Check Modify Password ➞ Input old password by clicking on the keyboard icon for on-screen keyboard
Step 5. Input new password and confirm new password
Step 6. Modify user name ➞ Select Save